Features & Benefits
• We design & manufacture the Lubi FLBV series type of Butterfly Valves for General Utility Water applications as well as for HVAC applications.
• It is a type of quarter turn valves which means that the valve can be fully opened or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn.
Variety & Range
• Valve Size : 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300.
• Test Pressure (Hydrostatic Shell) :
PN10 - 15 bar (217.5 psi), PN16 - 24 bar (348.0 psi)
• Maximum Working Pressure :
PN10 - 10 bar (145 psi), PN16 - 16 bar (232.0 psi)
• Maximum Working Temperature: 110°C (230°F)
The main applications of this valve is for general utility water applications as well as FIRE applications.
• On/off isolation
• Dead-end service/removal of down stream piping
• Industrial process water piping
• Municipal raw water intake
• Municipal chlorinated water systems
• Full vacuum
• Aeration and blower applications.
• Butterfly Valves are easy to open & close.
• They are easy to install due to their compact design & less space requirements at the place of installation.
• We provide Tight Sealing due to close interference between disc & liner. We also provide a Triple Stem Seal which prevents any
leakage and also any foreign particles from entering the valve.
• The flow control lever as well as the gear unit are designed such that very low torque is required for controlling the valve. Also, the
hand lever is lockable in order to lock the position of disc in open or close positions.
• These valves have very less pressure drop & high pressure recovery.
• We provide all our valves with Red Powder coating which gives better corrosion resistance & hence gives long lasting life.