Features & Benefits
Ball Valves (3 piece)
• We design & manufacture the Lubi LBF series type of Ball Valves (Floating type) for General Water Utility & a wide variety of other applications.
• It is a type of quarter turn valves which means that the valve can be fully opened or closed when the Ball is rotated a quarter turn.
Variety & Range
• Valve Size (mm) : 25, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100
• Hydrostatic Shell Test : 30 bar (435 psi)
• Seat Test Pressure : 22 bar (319 psi)
• Maximum Working Pressure : 20 bar (290 psi)
• General Water Utility
• Oil & Gas
• Water Treatment
• Waste-Water Plants
• It is suitable where simple open/shut application is needed.
• It has low maintenance cost in the long run.
• Flow Rate can also be controlled by partially opening or closing the valve to various degrees.
• They are easy to operate as from full opening to full closing only needs a 90° rotation.
• Valves are designed & manufactured with Blow out proof Stem feature which will prevent the stem from
being pushed out due to the pressure inside the valve.
• The stem is sealed with stem packing to prevent leakage & held in position by housing which
is bolted into the valve body.
• The valve can be locked by a pad lock in full open or closed position.
• We have designed our seats with fine slots which are used for relieving pressure and also helps to
prevent seat damage during closed position at high temperature.
• Our valves have a Fire -Safe feature, which means that when the R-PTFE seat melts, the ball tightly butts with the
metal seat which controls any leakage.