Features & Benefits
LTS Y-Type Cast Iron Strainer (Threaded)
The Lubi FLTS series Y-Type Cast Iron Strainer (Threaded) are designed and manufactured for general utility water valve and Fire applications.
Variety & Range
• Strainer Size : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3".
• Test Pressure (Hydrostatic Shell) : 24 bar (350 psi).
• Maximum Working Pressure : 16 bar (230 psi).
• Maximum Working Temperature: 90° C
The main applications of this valve is for general utility water applications as well as HVAC applications.
• General Water Applications.
• Fire Applications.
• We provide Flanges as per the following standards:
I. BSP Standard II. NPT - (optional)
• It is particularly beneficial to filter / strain out particles from flowing liquid.
• They are useful anywhere clean liquid flow is required.
• We have increased the screen area of the mesh to achieve greater performance efficiency.
• We also provide a smooth interior surface which reduces wall friction losses and hence minimum pressure drop is achieved.
• Y - Strainers are suitable for clean water only.