Features & Benefits
The Lubi LGL series Globe Valve Flanged End With Handwheel (Cast Iron) are designed and manufactured for general utility water valve applications.
Variety & Range
• Valve Size : 25, 40, 50.
• Pressure Rating :
Hydrostatic Shell Test : 24 bar
Hydrostatic Seat Test : 17.6 bar
Hydrostatic Backseat Test : 17.6 bar
Max. Workinig Pressure : 16 bar @ ambient temp.
Max. Workinig Pressure : 13 bar @ 220°C (Steam)
• Straight Pattern
• Bolted – Bonnet
• OS&Y (Outside Screw & Yoke) Type
• Rising Stem
• Seat Type : Renewable Seat
• Disc Type : Renewable Disc
• The valve is designed in such a way that the disc can be lifted high to avoid any obstruction in the path of flow of the fluid.
• The smooth & streamlined shape of the flow path inside the valve body & high lifting of the disc results in very low pressure drop.
• Design Standard : BS 5152
• Flanged Ends : BS 4504 (PN 16)
• Flange Facing : Raised face smooth finish*
• Maximum Working Temperature = 220°C
Note : *Other flange facings available on request.