Features & Benefits
Swing Check Valve Flange Ends
The Lubi LSC series Swing Check Valve Flange Ends are designed and manufactured for general utility water valve and HVAC applications.
Variety & Range
• Valve Size : 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8" & 10".
• Test Pressure (Hydrostatic Shell) : 20.5 bar (300 psi).
• Maximum Working Pressure : 17 bar (250 psi).
• Maximum Working Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
The main applications of this valve is for general utility water applications as well as HVAC applications.
• We design Swing Check Valves mainly to prevent back-flow in the pipeline.
• The valve automatically opens by the pressure of flowing liquid & it shuts down fully as the pressure reaches zero.
• No external power source required as these valves are guided by direction of fluid flow.
• Allows flow of liquid in only one direction.
• Pressure Drop & Turbulence in these valves are very low.
• We provide Drain plugs for draining the valve for maintenance purpose.
• These Valves can be installed horizontally as well as vertically.
• We provide Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating to all our valves for better corrosion protection which gives long lasting life.
• We provide Flanged Ends as per the following standard:
i.PN10 ii.PN16 iii.ANSI BS 16.1 Class 125