Features & Benefits
Dual Plate Check Valves
The Lubi LDC series Dual Plate Wafer Type Check Valve (Cast Iron) are designed and manufactured for general utility water valve and HVAC applications.
Variety & Range
• Valve Size : 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300.
• Working temperature: 18°C to 80°C.
• Pressure Rating :
Hydrostatic Shell Test Presssure : 24.5 bar (300 psi).
Seat Test Pressure: 16 bar (230 psi).
• We have designed these valves as per API 594 standard.
• It is a Non-return Valve (NRV) which is much stronger, lighter and smaller in size compared to swing check valve.
• There are no restriction on direction of installation i.e. it can be installed horizontally, vertically & due to spring tension closure it
also can be installed for upside down flow.
• Nitrile Rubber Seat lining improves & gives long lasting life.
• More compact and occupies less space due to Wafer-type design.
• Due to spring assisted closure, water hammer effect is almost non-existent.
• Valve End Connections are suitable for the following flange standards:
I.PN6 II.PN10 III.PN16 IV.ANSI B Class-125
• Suitable for clean water only.