Features & Benefits
LFS Y-Type Cast Iron Strainer (Flanged)
The Lubi LFS series Y-Type Cast Iron Strainer (Flanged) are designed and manufactured for general utility water valve and HVAC applications.
Variety & Range
• Strainer Size : 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10 & 12".
• Test Pressure (Hydrostatic Shell) : 24 bar (350 psi).
• Maximum Working Pressure : 16 bar (230 psi).
• Maximum Working Temperature: 90* C
The main applications of this valve is for general utility water applications as well as HVAC applications.
• General Water Applications.
• Fire Applications.
• We provide Flanges as per the following standards:
III.BS10 Table F IV.ANSI 150 - (optional)
• It is particularly beneficial to filter / strain out particles from flowing liquid.
• They are useful anywhere clean liquid flow is required.
• We have increased the screen area of the mesh to achieve greater performance efficiency.
• We also provide a smooth interior surface which reduces wall friction losses and hence minimum pressure drop is achieved.
• Y - Strainers are suitable for clean water only.