Features & Benefits
NRS Resilient Seated
PIV Gate Valve Grooved Ends
The Lubi FLGV series NRS Resilient Seated PIV Gate Valve Grooved Ends are designed and manufactured for general utility water valve and Fire applications.
Variety & Range
• Valve Size : 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8" & 10".
• Test Pressure (Hydrostatic Shell) : 20.5 bar (300 psi).
• Maximum Working Pressure : 17 bar (250 psi).
• Maximum Working Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
The main applications of this valve is for general utility water applications as well as HVAC applications.
• General Water Applications.
• Fire Applications.
• As the name suggests, these valves have Non-Rising Stem.
• As the stem is Non-Rising, it is suitable where limited Installation space is available.
• We provide Triple O-ring Stem Seal which prevents the leakage of lubricant and keeps the thrust collar free from dirt or any
• We provide Drain plugs for draining the valve during maintenance.
• We provide Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating to all our valves for better corrosion protection which gives long lasting life
• We provide Grooved Ends as per following standards : i. AWWA C606 Standard.
Note : We provide indicator post plate as standard for 4” to 10” valves.
For all other sizes, plate can be provided if mentioned at the time of order.