Features & Benefits
OS &Y Resilient Seated
Gate Valve Flanged Ends
The Lubi FLGV series OS &Y Resilient Seated Gate Valve Flanged Ends are designed and manufactured for general utility water valve and Fire applications.
Variety & Range
• Valve Size : 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8" & 10".
• Test Pressure (Hydrostatic Shell) : 20.5 bar (300 psi).
• Maximum Working Pressure : 17 bar (250 psi)
• Maximum Working Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
The main applications of this valve is for general utility water applications as well as HVAC applications.
• General Water Applications.
• Fire Applications.
• OS & Y means Outside Stem & Yoke nut mechanism is used to operate the Gate Valve.
• When gate is fully open, it doesn’t create any obstruction in flow path and hence friction losses are very low.
• The valve is very easy to operate using just a Hand Wheel.
• The EPDM Ductile Iron Wedge provide a bubble tight seal to ensure no leakage when Valve is fully closed.
• We provide Drain plugs for draining the valve for maintenance purpose.
• We provide Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating to all our valves for better corrosion protection which gives long lasting life.
• We design all our OS & Y Gate Valves as per the safety standards certifying to:
i.NSF / ANSI 61 ii.NSF / ANSI 372
• We provide Flanged Ends as per the ANSI B16.1 CLASS 125
Note : Other types of flanges are available on special request before order is placed.